To Our Patients:
We hope this note finds you and your family in good health. With the world around us changing, here at Cedar Creek Dental one thing has remained the same: our commitment to your oral health and safety.
Infection control has always been a top priority for our practice and you may have seen this during your visits to our office. Our infection control processes are in place so that when you receive care, your visit is both safe and comfortable. Our office follows infection control recommendations and we are up-to-date on any new rulings or guidance that may be issued. We do this to protect our patients and staff alike.
You may see some changes when it is time for your next appointment. For example:
- Our office will communicate with you beforehand to ask some health screening questions.
- We have hand sanitizer that we will ask you to use when you enter the office. .
- A staff member will take your temperature upon entering the office, prior to your appointment.
- You will be asked to call from your car when you arrive, we will assure your treatment room is ready before we have you enter the office. We will ask that, if possible, only the patient enter the building. .
- We ask that you help us keep everyone safe as we move forward and not come in for an appointment if you are not feeling well.
We look forward to seeing you again and are happy to answer any questions you may have about the steps we take to keep you, and every patient, safe in our practice. To make an appointment or to speak with us regarding any questions please call our office at 618-654-4551.
Thank you for being our patient. We value your trust and loyalty and look forward to welcoming back our patients, neighbors and friends.
Dr Eric von Hoven, Dr Eric Kosel and team